What is the difference between whiteboard videos vs explainer videos? What should your business do this year – a whiteboard or an explainer video? Read the pros and cons discussed in this article!
Let’s face it – the use of video advertising and marketing is growing at an impressive rate and why shouldn’t it, after all so many businesses have seen and experienced positive results. Through the years, video advertising has proven to generate quality leads, attract new potential clients, and increase conversion rates from online visitors to loyal customers. Whiteboard videos or explainer videos ,in general, have been especially successful video advertising and marketing tools. One of the reasons for this is because they are super easy to implement and they ensure ROI or return on investment.
What is the difference between whiteboard videos vs explainer videos? What should your business do this year – a whiteboard video or an explainer video maybe? If you are having these questions and you are desperately looking for an answer, don’t worry as you have come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss the pros and cons of whiteboard and explainer videos, so you can decide which option is better for your business at the moment.
The first thing you need to do is ask yourself whether or not, now is the right time for your business to create a video and use it as an ad? A lot of you will answer yes, however, keep in mind that this is a very important decision and you should be absolutely sure you are making the right decision. Let’s take a closer look at some whiteboard videos vs explainer videos advertising advantages and disadvantages:
- Usage is constantly growing – The total amount of video advertising online has grown dramatically. This kind of growth can only happen if there is a secure and proven track record of success.
- There are risks – There are a lot of explainer video software systems online that allow you to make a video by yourself. You need to keep in mind that if you choose a do-it-yourself explainer video route, you are risking of publishing a low-quality and unprofessional video that could damage your reputation instead of helping your business.
- There are facts – There are solid reasons that video is the most effective marketing tool and should definitely be included in your marketing strategy. It is proven that human brains react more attentively to sound, motion, and the emotional messages from the video.
- The costs are reasonable and affordable – The costs to make a video are substantially less than they used to be a few years ago, and all thanks to the advanced technology,
- Multiple uses – Please don’t forget that video and video ads can be used in various areas such as in email newsletters, corporate home page, business presentations, social media websites, trade shows, and etc.
- Measurable – One of the best things about online video advertising is the fact that you can measure the results from the video and monitor your success. There are different metrics you could use such as the number of views, the number of leads generated, number of click-throughs for more information, conversion rate, and etc.
There is definitely an advantage to implementing and using an explainer video as part of your marketing strategy this year. Whiteboard explainer videos are quite popular, so our recommendation is to go for a whiteboard video. It is fun, educational, unique, and can present your brand in the best way possible. It is highly recommended for presenting a complex product or service. Good luck!
— Entrepreneur Life (@BizPeople17) 3 de abril de 2018